- Delaware State Parks Online Delaware State Parks Online provides up to date information on Delaware's 14 state parks, plus swimming, camping, surf fishing, boating, fishing, recreational and nature programs and special events.
- Purchase a Fishing License Online This is a new interactive, user-friendly, fast, electronic web portal that will allow citizens do business with DNREC 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of their homes and businesses.
- Get a License in Person Hunting and fishing license agent information by county.
- Fishing License Requirements A fishing license is required to fish in the non-tidal waters in Delaware. Non-tidal waters include lakes, ponds, impoundments and streams where the tides do not occur.
- Fishing Area and Boating Access Site Information Non-tidal water fishing and boating area access administered by the Division of Fish and Wildlife.
- Fisheries Info for anglers – licenses, access areas, guides, maps & more. Conservation and education - Aquatic Resources Education Center, Fishing Report, Trout Stamp Program, Fish Consumption advisories & more.
- Fish Consumption Advisories Fishing is an important activity in Delaware's inland and coastal waters. Among the benefits provided by fishing are quality recreational opportunities, direct and indirect input to the local economy, food for recreational anglers and food for the commercial marketplace.
- Boating and Fishing Event Applications The Division of Fish and Wildlife is providing, as a convenience, the capability to apply electronically, for a Boating or Fishing Event, Submit a Daily Bass Tournament Report or Report a Nanticoke River Bass Tag.